One page of the common translation consists of 1500 signs. We offer discounts pro rata the size of the ordered translation (starting from 10 pages).
One page of certified translation consists of 1125 signs. Each began page is counted as the whole*.
* according to the Regulations by the Ministry of Justice of 24th January 2005 on the Remuneration of a Sworn Translator (Journal of Laws No. 15 of 2005, item 131)
Examples of certified translations:
– documents from the Registrar’s Office (birth, marriage, death certificates)
– no criminal record certificates
– school certificates, graduation diplomas
– documents necessary for the vehicle registration
– driving licences, identity cards
The prices are agreed separately, upon order.